Terms and conditions of use
- Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions which you must read and understand before continuing. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you should not use this site.
- This site is for general information purposes only and does not purport to make any recommendation that any transaction is appropriate to your particular investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Prior to making any investment decision we recommend you seek independent financial and taxation advise as to whether any part of this site is appropriate to your individual circumstances.
- Celeste Funds Management Limited, its directors, employees and consultants do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information contained in this site, and to the extent permitted by law, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way by any error or omission in the information in this site. Celeste also has no obligation to update this site or inform you of any changes to information as it occurs.
- The site is prepared for residents of Australia only.
- Any investment into any product referred to in this site must only be done on the basis of current offer documents provided by us or downloaded from this site. Copies of the current offer documents are available free of charge from Celeste Funds Management Limited by telephoning (02) 92161800 during normal business hours.
- Celeste Funds Management Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or currency of any information contained in sites linked to this site, nor should such links be seen as an endorsement of the information or services offered on that site.
- Celeste Funds Management Limited owns the copyright to all information contained in this site.